March 24, 2020
We are thinking about you right now; Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands’ members and their families.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands knows the impact of our Clubs being closed to members, especially around supper time. We want to help ensure our kids have a nutritious evening meal.
Parents can come to their designated Club pick up area between the hours of 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. (or until supply of meals last) starting Wednesday, March 25, 2020 to pick up a carryout meal for kids. PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR YOUR CLUB PICK UP AREA! Meals consist of a sandwich, fruit, chips, and a cookie. Evening meals will be provided Monday through Friday, and are for pick up only.
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Midlands
Club Pick Up Locations:
- North Omaha Club (2610 Hamilton St. Omaha, NE 68131) – North Omaha and King Science members pick up here.
- Mount View Club (5322 N 52nd St. #002 Omaha, NE 68104) – Mount View, Skinner, Druid Hill, and Morton members pick up here.
- Florence Club (7902 N 36th St. Omaha, NE 68112) – Florence members pick up here.
- Carter Lake Club (4101 N 17th St. Carter Lake, IA 51510) – Carter Lake members pick up here.
- Council Bluffs Club (815 N 16th St. Council Bluffs, IA 51501) – Council Bluffs members pick up here.
- South Omaha Club (5051 S 22nd St. Omaha, NE 68107) – South Omaha, Spring Lake, and Bryan Middle members pick up here.
- Westside Club (1312 Robertson Dr. Omaha, NE 68115) – Westside members pick up here.
- Millard Central Club (12801 L St. Omaha, NE 68137) – Millard Central members pick up here.